Tuesday, November 5, 2013

The Roof Is On Fire


My days lately has been mostly boring given that I'm not working anymore. I should be having more time making blog posts but  I've been really feeling lazy for the past 2 months. haha. But......it doesn't mean I'm not trying to  look for a job. I am. I just have to make sure this time that I'm happy with where I get myself into. I also have been doing a lot of pondering about my life and I realized that I really really want to do something that I love for the rest of my life. I mean, who wouldn't want that? Soooo...from time to time, if I have time aand money  (lol), I make it a point to  do something I love, living life, going out, doing fun things. Because you know what they say, YOLO (You only live once).That's kind of my new motto. haha! 


One of the things I take so much interest in is fashion and styling.I like taking outfit shots with my fashion buddy and hopefully I'd be more adept to this fashion blogging. I'm such a newbie here. haha! I have to say, I'm not a very privileged person like all the other girls out there who could buy almost any fashion piece they want. As for me,since I am still not able to support myself independently and buy all the clothes I want, I strive at thrift stores which are actually really not that bad and if you know how to scout well, you'll always find something very fashionable.  After all, what's really important is your ability to make something very unique and beautiful out of it. That's where the fun styling goes in! :)



Someday soon I'll  be living my dreams and no one can stop me! hehe *wink  #FreeToDream


Now on to my outfit. I love to thrift and believe it or not, both my top and my pants are vintage. I really like how it paired well together. We shot these photos at the rooftop of my friend's condo. My fashion buddy and I really love it here because it such a beauty and it such a great location to do a shoot. I hope someone out there likes my outfit! hahahaha. #nangagarap. I should really be finishing up this blog post because its almost midnight! Be leaving you guys with the other photos from our shoot! Good nightyyy. :)







xoxo,
Anj

Adidas snapback
Primadonna shoes
Thrifted top & pants

Hype this look on Lookbook

3 comments:

  1. Hey, I just found your blog and I really like it! :)
    I love this look - the denim is great!

    Would you like to follow each other via GFC, Bloglovin' or Facebook? :) That would be awesome!
    Just tell me on my blog and I'll follow you back for sure! :)

    XX, Sara.

    http://saritschka.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks, girl! :)
      I'm following you back now. :)

      Delete