Sunday, November 22, 2015

G R A N D



Sunday, November 22, 2015. Three months have passed since my last blog post! hihi. #OccasionalBlogger. Yep. Living up to the name. Hahahaha. Before I share to you about my look for this blog post, here's a mandatory "Sharing about how my life has been over the months of AWOL in the blogging world" introduction. Hahahahaha.

Okay so... how's my life right now? Pretty much the same except that God has granted me one of my life long wishes. Can you guess what it is? Yes, for me it is a Grand thing that happened in my life. My mom, who has been away from us for almost 20 years is finally reunited with us. I couldn't be happier! Although it's a lot of adjustmnet and acceptance to make but I know God is good and he'll make everything better in time. We just have to remeber to keep praying and keep having faith!

And now, I share to you an outfit I wore a loooooong time ago. Hahahaha. That's FOUR friggin' months ago and I chose to only blog it now. Lol. Might as well include the #LazyBlogger hashtag on the loop. Haha! Anyway, I'm busy with life, okay? I'm a busy and always tired banker who wishes she could travel the world and wear nice clothes for a living. Hahahaha huhuhuhu. So moving on with this look, my friend invited me to lucnh for her birthday last July (It's a long time ago right???). It was held at the Grand Convention Center here in Cebu. I know, I'm sorry if it's an ugly normal look. That's sort of like an impromptu I-just-got-whatever-clothes-I-had-in-my-closet-and-wore-it look. Whatevs right. Hahaha. But I hope you guys like it!










What is this girl's problem?? hahahaha.
Please do hype this look on lookbook.nu







Lots of love,
Anj

Forever21 Crop Top
Forever21 Buttondown
Forever21 Shorts
So Fab! Boots
Parfois Bag

4 comments:

  1. Blog backlogs? I think everyone's guilty of that. More pa Anj please. :)

    www.annescribblesanddoodles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW ALL THANKS TO DR WILLIAMS I HAVE NEVER BELIEVE IN HERBAL REMEDIES.
    my son have been a patient of fibromyalgia . I had tried a lot of anti viral med prescribed to me by doctors over how many years now but I could not see any improvements in my son symptoms. One day while going through the internet , i got to know about this great Herbal Dr who uses his herbal remedies in curing people from fibromyalgia ,quickly i contacted him and he prepared a herbal medication for my son which i received and he used it as instructed by Dr Williams. After few weeks the improvement were very visible. the chronic muscle pain and the tightness of the joint stopped, I would really recommend this to all my friends,families,around the globe suffering from fibromyalgia. you can contact him through his email on drwilliams098675@gmail.com.for advice and for his product ,his a good man and am very happy to give this testimony.

    ReplyDelete